Sunday, February 13, 2011

Party, Park and Pancakes

What a beautiful weekend!  Here's a quick re-cap from ours.
John and I went to a fancy-scmancy event on Friday night to honor one of his past bosses.  It was a delight to get dressed up and feel like grown-ups for the evening.  (Somehow I never quite think that we really are full-fledged adults, which is quite ridiculous at this point.)

IMG_5872

On Saturday morning, John and Lily went to the Daddy-Daughter Pancake breakfast at our church and met up with some of their favorite buddies- Matt and Mattie.  So glad I have a husband who wants to invest time with our children.  Here's the fab four.

IMG_4079

Bella started eating solid food for the first time - and took it mostly like a champ.  What about "Rice Cereal" doesn't sound delicious to you?  mmmmm. . . . .

IMG_5882

IMG_5905

Since the weather took a dramatic turn for the better after the Snowpacalypse, we got to enjoy some time in the sun down by the River.  John ran with Lily in the jogging stroller, and I got to walk with my little friend in the other stroller.  Amazing how many strollers we have for just two children.

IMG_5889

Remnants of Snowmeggedon remain, but it was almost 60 degrees and gorgeous.

IMG_5890

I have cleaned out the craft room, tested out colors on the wall and am ready to begin painting it.  We shall see when I can get to that.  Here's hoping for a little productivity this week.

2 comments:

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

I love your dress! You look beautiful! Glad you guys had a good time!

(By the way, that was me who deleted the comment, I didn't know Matt was signed in! Opps :) )