Friday, May 25, 2012

Lily's 3 Year Pictures by Main Street Studios

      Yes, Lily turned three in January.  But, for a ton of different reasons, I am just now getting around to posting her "three-year-old" pictures.  Luke (Main Street Studios) did such an incredible job.  The more time I spend taking pictures on my own, the more amazing I realize that he truly is.  He is that good.  And, he did a great job of capturing our sweet, silly and sometimes sassy Lily.  If you are in Northwest Arkansas, I highly recommend him.  You might remember seeing glimpses of this photo shoot from a post back in March - here are the rest!

spenst(lily)_29
Collage
spenst(lily)_30
Collage
spenst(lily)_24
Collage
spenst(lily)_03
spenst(lily)_38

I let Lily help pick her outfit, and we made this photo shoot all about her.  Since she LOVES her Uncle Luke, she had a great time, and he captured these priceless images for us.  I am so thankful.  Here's baby sister watching the action, looking a little sad that it wasn't her turn.

spenst(lily)_13

We got to see Ellen, Luke and baby True again last night, since we were up in NWA for a dear friend's graduation from her PHD party.  So fun to see friends and play nerdy games late into the night!  Thanks, Luke, for the amazing pictures - we love them.

1 comments:

Mom Spenst said...

I agree that Luke does such a good job with capturing such great pics. Thanks Luke and thanks Carol for posting them so the family can see sweet Lily.