Friday, September 07, 2012

SPRINKLE FOR A LONG-AWAITED BABY GIRL

Last night I got to chill with my friendsies eating a delicious dinner and seeing my sweet friend (who just moved back from Birmingham! Hooray!) open presents for her baby girl that will arrive practically any day now.  It was delightful fun to celebrate this mom of three sweet boys finally getting a chance to revel in pink.

IMG_0429

We kept it real simple-like by hosting it at a restaurant, making a diaper cake and bringing Petit-Fours.  One thing I sort of failed at was taking pictures.  Sorry bout that, Court.  Here's a couple, but I didn't get many of the people there at all.  I think I was too busy talking, then too busy eating, and then too busy watching Court open the cutest clothes and gifts imaginable and being giddy about it.  (Maybe she will post pictures of some of the presents - they were that cute!)

IMG_0428
IMG_0420
IMG_0427
IMG_0419
IMG_0421

Well, Ava Jane Head, we are ready for your entrance into the world and looking forward to helping your beautiful family welcome you.  Praying for a safe delivery that is long enough for you to get your epidural, Court!

0 comments: