Friday, June 06, 2014

TWINS ONE YEAR PICS BY MAIN STREET STUDIOS

When we went to NW Arkansas back in April, Luke took the twins' One Year pictures.  Of course, they are amazing.  It doesn't hurt that he is working with the cutest twins of all time.  I mean, really.  But, he also worked his magic photo skillz (with a "z," because they are that cool) and got some beautiful shots that I will treasure forever.

As I pulled up to the studio, the rain was coming down in buckets, so there were no outdoor pictures. The entire session took about 30 minutes, even with the outfit changes, and Luke and I congratulated ourselves on our efficiency.  I guess years of doing pictures together with my children has taught us a few things.

I'll quick the yacking and let the pictures speak for themselves.

spenst(twins1)_01
spenst(twins1)_02
(They are getting to the point where they sort of pick on each other - this picture illustrates that well.)

My favorite picture of the two of them together to date.

spenst(twins1)_11

And here's Miss Violet.

spenst(twins1)_04
spenst(twins1)_05
spenst(twins1)_13
spenst(twins1)_14
spenst(twins1)_15

And Mr. William.

spenst(twins1)_07
spenst(twins1)_08
spenst(twins1)_16
(Bless his heart.  When things are bad for him, he thinks the world is over.)
spenst(twins1)_17
spenst(twins1)_18

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times - if you have the chance, you should have Main Street Studios do your pictures.  They are wonderful.  Thanks, Luke!

(To see other pictures that Luke has taken of our family, click here!)

0 comments: