Wednesday, November 26, 2014

FYE: THANKSGIVING EDITION

So, it's Thanksgiving Eve.  Family is all here, and we are getting ready to consume our feast tomorrow.  Things are good.  A couple of weeks ago I posted a few things that had made me laugh.  Here's a few more, Thanksgiving style.

John and I saw this commercial the other night and laughed so hard.  Scurvy is just that funny.



The family that did the X-Mas Jammies song last year came out with a Thanksgiving parody of All About That Bass.  I cannot get "Mo Butter" out of my head.



Here's a bit of Thanksgiving Art that mimics what Picasso, Van Gogh and other famous artists might have done with their plates.  It's pretty.

I do hope your holiday is going smoothly.  And that you are getting to take time to be grateful.  Intentional gratitude is really a blessing for us right now.  Happy Thanksgiving.

0 comments: