Wednesday, October 21, 2015

15 ON 21: A DAY IN THE FALL LIFE

I haven't done one of these in a while.  Here's how yesterday went down.

7:30ish: We had run out of milk and almost all fruit, which made for a disappointing breakfast of dry cereal with a side of tears.

Untitled

8:15ish:  After getting Violet out of bed, I realized that her diaper had mostly fallen from her waist and was literally hanging out around her calf.  Awesome.

Untitled

9:30ish:  Breakfast at Bible study is one of my favorite things about Tuesdays.  This plate does not reflect the samplings of breakfast casseroles I had before I remembered to photograph it.

Untitled

10:45ish:  I love my small group this year (and every year, really), and our discussion about grace was so good.  Enjoy my creeper picture of the moment.

Untitled

11:45ish:  Herding these two cool cats anywhere takes forever.  But, it is pretty cute when they hold hands and jump from the curb.

Untitled

12:30ish:  Just letting Violet scour our rather sparse fridge.  While she wears my heels.  And a bib.

Untitled

1:45ish:  Reading to sweet Bella before "nap" time.

Untitled

2:30ish:  Blogtastic fun.

Untitled

3:30ish:  She's gotten good at doing her homework without much assistance and while eating Goldfish.

Untitled

4:45ish:  Enjoying the beautiful day.

Untitled

5:30ish:  I was working on the kiddos Halloween costumes (Legos), and William was not a fan of his box.  To say the very least.  This is a screen shot of the video that I loaded to Instagram that makes me laugh a lot.

Untitled

6:30ish:  We relished the fall colors that are starting to show up as we arrived at our small group last night.

Untitled

7ish:  I got this picture from our sitter.  It sort of sums up what our life often feels like.

Untitled

8:30ish:  Tuesdays are often so rich with community for me, and I'm so thankful.  I get to spend good time in conversation with people who love Jesus and love us.  I don't ever take that for granted.

Untitled

9:45ish:  Because we desperately needed stuff like fruit and milk, we made a last minute stop to the grocery store.  We ran into three former team members, and it was fun to see them all doing well.

Untitled

October really has been less traumatic than September was, and for that I am breathing deeply and thanking the Lord.  Looking forward to the rest of fall.

0 comments: