Friday, November 13, 2015

FYE FOR NOVEMBER

Something that keeps me afloat is laughter.  Real life can be a downer.  It is good and rich and completely full of things that God has for me and my family, but it can be filled with hard things at the same time.  So, I look for ways to laugh often.  Here are some of the things that have cracked me up recently.

The Active Wear video.  Y'all.  This is so true and funny.  My friends and I have enjoyed sending selfies to each other of all that we do while in our active wear.  It is so stinking versatile.



These next two will allow you to capture my exact age - this song was so popular when I was in high school, and I can probably sing almost every word.  I'm not sure why Alanis Morrissette is suddenly popping up everywhere, but I'm glad she is.

The first one is "Ironic" with updated lyrics including modern problems.



The next one is "Ironic" sung by the "Jagged Little Chicks" on Jimmy Fallon.



John and I have also been working our way through Parks and Rec, which provides endless entertainment.  I'm sure the humor style is probably not for everyone, but it has lightened our evenings up, and I've very much appreciated it.  What's made you laugh lately?

0 comments: