Monday, September 12, 2016

FIRST DAY OF DANCE & STUFF

It's late Monday night - actually, it's not that late, but I need to get up in a few hours, but I wanted to document this now.  Before I leave on a trip, because I am slightly compulsive about these sorts of things.

We started dance today, and let me just say it was equal parts adorable and chaotic.  Our new Monday routines are going to be a teeny/ginormous bit crazy, and we will have to figure it all out.  The girls were all excited about going into their class, but only two of the three made it through the entirety of their lessons.  I'll give you one guess as to who made it half way and freaked out a bit when it came time to put on tap shoes and mom had to help, because I wasn't with it enough to have a cute labeled bag with everything in it to go in the class.

IMG_6623

Still- I think she will do better next week, and I will do better, so it will all be better.  Right?!?

The big girls did great and loved it.

IMG_6632
IMG_6616
IMG_6636
IMG_6633

We will figure it out.  iPads do help.

IMG_6626

I can't imagine why I forgot to get bags, when I only needed to track down and purchase 8 pairs of shoes that fit for three different girls.

Untitled

This past weekend we also attended the cutest party ever.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

We got to sponsor some kiddos through our church and Africa New Life - more on that in a few weeks!

Untitled
Untitled

William got sick and then got better all in the weekend.  So thankful it was just a 24 hour fever virus!

Untitled

Next up - vacation!  So excited.  So ready to have fun in the sun.  So much work to get ready to go.

Untitled

0 comments: