Sunday, December 25, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS CARDS

Today is the day that we've been counting down to, and I'm glad it's here and so thankful to be spending it with family.  We've opened presents and now everyone is watching one of the three copies of Secret Life of Pets that was gifted today.

Here's our Christmas card!  (photograph and design by Main Street Studios - the rest of this photo session can be seen here!)

FoilFrame8
02back

Funny story about my Christmas card strategy: I don't have one, and this backfires on me every year.  I just go through my phone contacts and send cards to people I think I should send cards to.  There is not a rhyme or reason or plan.  This year, I got to the T's and realized that I was going to be short a fair few cards. 😬 So I texted sis to order more and virtually rolled her eyes at me, since I do this every year.  Then I did what felt like a million cookies and put Christmas cards on hold.  So, earlier this week, I sent out the rest of my cards.  I had to text people to see if they had gotten one, because I didn't remember where in the list I had left off.  I'm just a Christmas genius.

2017 will be the year I make a list and order the right amount.  I'm calling it now.

I had to take a break from writing this post when my mom's dog snuck into our stocking stash and ate a giant Hershey Kiss.  We've spent the last hour giving her peroxide and waiting for her to throw up.  Holidays can be so glamorous.  😝😷😱

Merry Christmas to you!  I hope and pray that God's love fills your heart more each day!

0 comments: