- Grandparents Week at school

- Enjoying the Morning Glories at Grandma's house

- Seeing this silly girl in her 4th grade performance at school

- Bella started playing soccer, and because of how crazy this month has been, it's been an adventure getting her to practice each week. One night, John got to take her and sneak in a date afterwards!

- Celebrating sister Quinn's birthday

- Being really into climbing lately
- Riding the bus home from school every day 🙌🏻
- Having team members/friends at our house with their car that matches their shirt

- Serving dinner to a ministry with our whole D-group and all the kids. This pic is an accurate depiction of what it felt like.

- John took William and his dad to St. Louis while I was at the beach. They went to the Arch and 2 Dodgers games, obviously.



(they got photo-bombed by one Dodger and handed a baseball by another one - it was a special day!)
I don't know what in my head years ago thought that life would be simpler with my kids all in school. Do I have large chunks of time without them each day? Yes. Are they all becoming full-blown people themselves that have many more activities and needs than when they were all pre-schoolers? Also yes. I am amazed and still a little overwhelmed by the juggling it takes to make it to all the places with all of the children. BUT - this is a sweet stage, and I am thankful for each kid and what God is using to shape each one of them!












0 comments:
Post a Comment