Tuesday, July 28, 2020

QC: TWINS' UNDER THE SEA DRIVE-BY BIRTHDAY

I know it's June July, but I never posted about the twins' birthday party back in April.  Better late than never.  And though this is obviously not the birthday I had had in mind for them, it turned out to be a lot of fun.  Drive by parties really let you maximize balloons, so that was a bonus.  And, the twins loved it and felt celebrated.  Plus there was less overall cleanup.  All in all, drive by parties have some things I might keep in the end, because it was a quick, fun way to make the twins feel special and get to see friends.

Untitled

As usual, my sister designed the cutest invite for the event, highlighting sharks and mermaids.


HappBanner


The girls and I blew up a BUNCH of balloons.

Untitled

We had cake with family a couple of days before the party.

Untitled

And our birthday twins thoroughly enjoyed the day.  We had The Little Mermaid soundtrack going, a bubble machine and snacks to pass out as friends came by.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Of course, our snacks were themed - Goldfish and Swedish Fish.  I also got a cake for us to have after dinner that night, because you can just never have enough cake.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

When it's all said and done, I think the twins will have fond memories of this birthday, and for that, I am thankful.

Twins' Past Parties
{Twins' Donut Party}
{Twins Ice Cream Party}
{Twins' Fiesta Fourth}
{Hungry Caterpillar Party}
{Berenstain Bear Party}
{VW Party}

All other Spenst parties here!

0 comments: