


Once we got picking, Lily figured out how to pick out the dark blue ones and really enjoyed her picking time. She also kept spilling the berries, which was pretty entertaining.




Bella rode along in the Ergo and was a little sweat fest - props to John for carrying that load. Mostly she really had a good time.



And, we have some good berries to show for our efforts. Pick your own berry fields are pretty genius. You pay to work and get your own food. I am looking forward to a blueberry pie. Delish.










5 comments:
Fun time... Great photos!
@Luke
Thanks, Luke!
Yum, looks like fun-takes me back to when we lived in Montana and picked bing cherries with John and his sisters.
Beautiful pictures! Love the one of Bella on John's back! We hope to go pick strawberries this week if there's any left and blueberries soon.
Excited you're joining the Today's Housewife team!
This reminds me so much of the book Bluberries for Sal. I don't know if you've read this to the girls but I bet they'd love it if you haven't!
_Beckas friend Morgan
Post a Comment