Thursday, June 02, 2011

Starring Bella - 6 Month Photos by Main Street Studios

      During our Branson Getaway Weekend at the beginning of May, Ellen and Luke took care of the girls.  And Luke took the most amazing pictures of Bella - I had packed her outfits, but I didn't know what pics he had taken.  Oh, what a wonderful treat to get this CD yesterday when we got to Wichita.  (My mom gets married on Saturday!)  I can never say enough how thankful I am to have Luke photograph my children.  If you want to see more of his work, check out his website or like him on Facebook - he updates regularly with his latest shoots and gets some priceless moments of families, children, seniors and weddings.

She's seven months now, but six months was good to her.

spenst_bfy3_36

He took some of the girls together that I will cherish forever.

spenst_bfy3_07
Picnik collage
spenst_bfy3_06

And Lily got a few pictures with her cherished lambie, and then more of sweet Bella - for such a happy baby, she can sometimes be rather stoic.

spenst_bfy3_01
spenst_bfy3_11
Picnik collage

And some of an outfit Lily wore in her six month shoot - Bella fills it out a bit more.

spenst_bfy3_14
spenst_bfy3_15
Picnik collage
spenst_bfy3_19


Bella channeling Anne Geddes.

spenst_bfy3_27
Picnik collage
spenst_bfy3_21

Sad Bella is too pitiful for words.

Crawl towards the light!

spenst_bfy3_35
Picnik collage

The comments I get most often about my girls center on their eyes.  And, I must say, I am sort of partial to their eyes.  Then, Luke took her and got a few outdoor shots in the most beautiful green meadow.  I love the colors and richness of these.

Picnik collage
spenst_bfy3_45

I can never thank Luke enough for the beautiful work that he does in capturing these moments at each age of the girls.  I love looking back and seeing how they grow and change.  If you are in NorthWest Arkansas - you need to check out Main Street Studios - he is the best!

2 comments:

Lorna said...

You have gorgeous kids!! And yes - their eyes are stunning. Bella has GOT to be the smiliest, most wide-eyed-wondering baby I have ever seen. What a cutie!

A.J. and Megan said...

Precious pictures! I love so many of them!