Sunday, April 21, 2019

EASTER SNAPSHOTS

Easter is the best news there ever was.  Death is conquered, and new life is possible as we put our trust in the Lord.  Tears rolled down my cheeks in our Easter service as we sang of the greatness of the Lord and the ways that he is always for us - I'm so thankful, and I always need those messages reinforced.

We had a gloriously low-key day where we attended church in the morning and helped a little with the checking in process.  I love the pageantry of seeing everyone dressed beautifully, even if it isn't what the day is really about.  

IMG_4797
Untitled

From there, we headed to John's parents' house, where they graciously hosted us for lunch and an egg hunt.

IMG_4826
IMG_4827
IMG_4828
IMG_4829
IMG_4844
IMG_4850
IMG_4855
IMG_4864
IMG_4868

There was also seed planting and weed finding,

IMG_4886
IMG_4889
Untitled
Untitled

Resurrection Eggs,

Untitled

playing on the trampoline,

IMG_4832

blowing bubbles,

IMG_4893

and napping on this chair while we listened to a Dodgers game.

Untitled

Having in-town Grandparents is something I will never take for granted!

IMG_4900

Happy Easter from our family to yours.  I hope that you were able to catch glimpses of the glorious hope that Jesus offers to each of us.

0 comments: