Sunday, January 26, 2020

LILY'S WAFFLE FRY PARTY

Something I never saw coming was having a daughter who prefers to be known as "Waffle Fry."  So when it came time to plan her shindig this year, there was only one theme that really made sense.

Untitled

We sent out invites that my sis graciously designed.

Untitled
Untitled

As the years have gone on, I have gotten a bit better about doing simpler parties, and this one was pretty straightforward: Chick-fil-A breakfast and as many waffle fries as your heart desires plus a bunch of toppings, including all the normal CFA condiments, plus nacho cheese and bacon bits.  We also gave everyone the option of getting IceDream to dip their waffle fries into.  It's sneaky good.

Untitled
Untitled

The best part was that Lily was super happy about the whole thing from top to bottom, which makes it totally worth it.

Untitled

We had sweet friends and family there to celebrate, and everyone ate while we also did Waffle Fry Trivia.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Every grandmother was in attendance, which felt special.

Untitled

We sang "Happy Birthday" and cut into the Waffle Fry cake.  Those are cookies that I made to look like waffle fries, and even I was amazed at how realistic they looked!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

We sent everyone on their way with Waffle Fry Notebooks and Pens.  There are some perks to having access to the CFA merch catalogue.

Untitled

I cannot believe that Lily is 11!  We love celebrating her special quirkiness.

Untitled

Here are Lily's past parties!

{10 YEAR BIRTHDAY TRIP}
{9- Golden Birthday}
{8 - Pancakes & Pajamas}
{7 - Lego Party}
{6 - Butterflies at Painted Pig}
{5- Princess Party}
{4- Horse Party}
{3- Panda-monium}
{2- Crayon Party}

0 comments: