High: Coming home from the Twins' Sip and See to find these in the babies' bottle warmers. What a jokester my husband and his friends are.

The really funny thing is that Violet was crying a bit later that evening. Lily, with great gusto, said, "I think she's hungry for beer." Oh how we laughed.
Low: John took a quick overnight work trip to Dallas earlier this week. We did survive, but I can wholeheartedly say that I like doing all of this more with his help.
High: This week I have done a much better job of hanging out with people. Last week for a whole host of reasons, I was on my own a lot which certainly contributed to my overall sense of poor-being. The play-dates this week have been salve to my soul. And the kids like them too.



Low: This morning, Lily walked into our room while we were still sort of snoozing in bed and said that Bella was hurt. Ominously, there was no crying, which is far worse than lots of crying if someone is really hurt. We rushed out of bed and into the kitchen to find that Bella was absolutely fine, but saying that the cabinet hurt her. Oh, goodness. Thank you, Lord, for keeping my kids safe. Nothing like a little early morning scare to get your heart racing.
High: We went to the doctor for a twin check-up on Tuesday. It was not a high to take all the kids, but it went fairly quickly, which was nice. The babies are growing like champs, with William weighing in at 11 lbs 5 ozs and Violet at 9 lbs 8 ozs. They are both officially on the growth chart and doing really well. We are hoping to see more smiles from them soon, since they seem to be a bit behind on that, but I am really hopeful those will come soon.

Low: I keep finding Bella perched atop the furniture in her room. After yesterday and the talk we had, I am hoping that we have stopped it. But, only time will tell. Crazy girl.

High: I am having a blast sewing crib bedding for the twins, and William's crib bumper is done! Here's a sneak peak. The nursery is coming together, slowly but surely. Being creative is a great outlet for me in the midst of everything.
High: Tomorrow is Cow Appreciation Day! I plan to have the cutest cows ever tomorrow, including these two little love bugs.

Looking forward to Eating More Chicken tomorrow, and so should you!







0 comments:
Post a Comment