Tuesday, January 03, 2017

END OF CHRISTMAS BREAK

The kids headed back to school today, and I must admit, I was ready for a return to normalcy.  It's been wild, and I'm not sure that many of us have been thriving under the "wild" model.  But, we did enjoy our Christmas break - especially once we washed our hands of the ER.  Violet and I did sleep really late for a couple of days in a row to recover.

Untitled

We had a blur of fun and activity which included seeing SING, which was super cute,

Untitled

Healing from a stool falling on my foot Christmas morning 🙈 ,

Untitled

Going on a quadruple date with friends,

Untitled

Falling asleep right before heading to a NYE party,

Untitled

Celebrating NYE with friends!  Was such a fun night.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Enjoying Christmas decor for the last few days of the season.

Untitled

John and Bella got a sweet afternoon together to ring in 2017.

Untitled

Taking down the Christmas decor and feeling like crazy people with stuff everywhere.

Untitled

Having Violet "help" "clean" the shower.

Untitled

It's been fun and good, though I'm not sure I would want to repeat it any time real soon.  Looking forward to getting our groove back as we swing into 2017.

0 comments: