Tuesday, July 11, 2017

COW APPRECIATION DAY 2017

It's one of our favorite holidays that comes every summer: Cow Appreciation Day!

Untitled

We started the morning with a local media tour as a family. 😂  You can watch by clicking this link.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
(He's so excited to be there.)
Untitled
(Lily got to help with the weather again!)

The girls and I had lunch at CFA after VBS, and then I went back with all of the kids for dinner.  So, I successfully fed my family CFA for every meal today. 👊🏻🙌🏻🤣🐄🐮

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

We were there with the rest of the world dressed as cows.  I am always amazed by how many people come out to join us!  Hope your Cow Day was a good one.

And as always, a trip down Cow Appreciation Days of the past.

{Cow Appreciation Day 2016}
{Cow Appreciation Day 2015}
{Cow Appreciation Day 2014}
{Cow Appreciation Day 2013}
{Cow Appreciation Day 2012}
{Cow Appreciation Day 2011}

0 comments: