Cow Appreciation Day: Dress Like a Cow - Get Free Chicken!
Today is Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A's across America. We went in early to celebrate, because there was a news crew filming part of their morning show from our location. We got to meet up with friends - nothing like an impromptu 7:45 a.m. playmate with 8 kiddos, 4 and under dressed as cows. It was a blast. Our staff is also dressed for the occasion and ready to welcome other cows all day long. Have I mentioned how much I ♥ our team? They are the best. Here's what is going down at Chick-fil-A at Markham and University today.
(cutest cows ever in my opinion. ♥)
So, head on over to our Chick-fil-A, or whichever one is closest to you - it is going on all day long! To read more about it click here - it outlines all the details. Let's save some cows, and Eat More Chicken!
7 comments:
Umm that is the cutest thing ever!! They are adorable!
PS- new follower from Jennas- thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!
E was born with a lot of hair and it never fell out- it just keeps on growing! And yes, HP7 is only 6 days away!!
Oh.My.Word. Cutest cows EVER!!!!!!!! And I adore, heart, love chickfila!
Thanks for participating in the challenge!
love the cow outfits! We went tonight, all dressed up (B told me he was "cute" hahahaha)... and didn't take a single picture. SHAME.
PS-- Do you shoot with the 24-70??? if so, I need to ask you some questions. I am thinking about getting it.
Love it! Stopping by from Jenna's blog. Newest follower(:
omg so adorable! your girls are adorable!
stopping by from jennas! Those are the cutest little cow outits such a great job!
Post a Comment