Wednesday, October 31, 2018

HALLOWEEN 2018

It's been a weird week with crazy weather and switched up schedules and lots of costume changes.  But, we have made it to the end of October.  We are running on fumes and were in bed, asleep, by 10 last night (super early for us), but we made it.  I *think* November might be less crazy, but our kitchen remodel is ramping up starting tomorrow, so I could be WAY off on that. 😜

We were the Spenst Seasons, which included Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy (isn't that a season of life?), a Halloween Fairy, 'Merica and Cupid.

Untitled

The Tooth Fairy had a toothbrush wand and a floss tiara.

IMG_4263

The Halloween Fairy utilized her dance costume and added orange leggings, plus a Halloween headband and wings.

IMG_4256

The Easter Bunny loved her costume, which included a cute little cotton tail.

IMG_4253

Santa was so excited to ride Rudolph around the neighborhood.  So funny.

IMG_4259

'Merica was a good sport putting on his 4th of July outfit.

IMG_4261

We enjoyed Family Fest at our church on Sunday night, though they did NOT enjoy having their picture taken, except Violet.

Untitled

The predictions for Wednesday's weather were so bad that most of Little Rock moved Trick-or-Treating to Tuesday night.  Our kids racked up the candy, which we totally needed more of.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Tonight, on actual Halloween, we had friends over and did a movie night with the kiddos sans costumes.  It was actually really relaxing, something which can certainly not usually be said about Halloween with kids.  We were under a tornado watch the entire time, but it mainly just rained a ton.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I also had fun with the little Halloween baking I did this year.  Again, with our kitchen getting underway, it's been hard to plan.

Untitled
IMG_4266

I'm glad that we are through it all, because though I love the fun, I am ready for a slight break in the costuming department.

Here's a trip down Halloween memory lane!

{2017} {2016} {2015} {2014} {2013} {2012} {2011}

0 comments: