Thursday, October 11, 2018

BELLA IS EIGHT!

I honestly can't believe that it's been eight years since I birthed a baby.  That baby girl is now 8, and we are loving seeing who Bella is becoming!

Untitled

Bella has a zest for life and learning.  She goes at everything she does full force and with enthusiasm.  School comes naturally for her, and she relishes reading whenever she gets the chance.  She's been playing soccer this season, and it's been fun to cheer her on and see her love being on a team.

Untitled

I had lunch with her at school today, and then we went out as a family tonight for dinner.  I'm working on planning her party, but due to being out of town a bit, I feel pretty behind. 😬😳  We'll get there. 🤞🏻  I did make her a cookie cake today to help her feel extra special.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Bella has a natural sense of humor and greets people by name whenever she sees them.  I am regularly amazed at how many people she knows and keeps track of from all the different places.  There are things we are working on at home, and I pray that God continues to grow and shape her into who he means for her to be.  We certainly love getting to see how unique and precious she is.

For a walk down Bella's memory lane - here are the past seven years!  These are the moments when I realize that I've been blogging for a minute, and I'm glad about it.

Happy Birthday, Bella!  We love you so very very much.

Bella Turns Seven
Bella Turns Six
Bella Turns Five
Bella Turns Four
Bella Turns Three
Bella Turns Two
Bella Turns One


0 comments: