Thursday, October 25, 2018

MAIN STREET STUDIOS FALL SPECIAL

Back in the summer we did family beach pictures which was its own adventure including a rain storm.  And I am so thankful for those pics, but I also knew I still wanted Luke to do pictures of the kids.  He is so amazing and has been taking pictures of all of them since they were born.  When we were in Siloam Springs a couple of weeks back, we snuck onto his Fall Special schedule, and these are the results.

F_2029

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, book Main Street Studios if you have the option!  His work is fantastic, and I would use him even if he weren't my BIL.  In fact, well before he even met my sister, John booked him to do our engagement pictures!  Northwest AR is lucky to have him, and I am working on him to come do mini-sessions in Little Rock next year - be on the look out!

My kiddos are getting to the place where photos aren't quite as difficult as they once were, but they still manage to get squirrely.  Plus, there are four of them, so everyone has to cooperate at the same time, and that is really tricky with this crew.  Even still, Luke got so many great shots!

F_2018
F_2020

I always love his Fall Special sets with the beautiful outdoor options.
And I love the kiddos featured even more.

9 year old Lily -

F_2027
F_2040
F_2041

7 year old Bella - (who has since turned 8!)

F_2033
F_2022
F_2032

5 year old Violet -

F_2023
F_2035
F_2034

5 year old William -

F_2026
F_2037
F_2038

They really are all growing like weeds.  I am amazed and thankful to have a front row seat.  And to have these now treasured photographs.  Thank you, Main Street Studios.

F_2030

For past Main Street Studios pictures of our family, click here!

0 comments: