Sunday, July 28, 2013

KICKING OFF A VACAY WITH COOKIES

It's no secret that I am borderline obsessed with cookies.  I am currently considering starting a small cookie business on the side, so I have been head first into research about stuff like cottage laws and shipping methods.  We shall see.  This week our friend Becci came back to help me pack up and get out of the house for the family trip that we are currently on.  Because she came to help, I had the extra time to make vacation cookies.

IMG_4449
IMG_4447
IMG_4446

The girls had a blast playing with all the frostings containers.  Whatever keeps them entertained.

IMG_4438
IMG_4437

I got a new order of cookie cutters in the mail that Lily was happy to unpack and the lay out on the counter for me.

IMG_4435
IMG_4434

Now we are enjoying Branson with my family, and the gang's all here!  We are making memories at every turn.  Cookies are always a fun part of that.

2 comments:

JennyMac said...

Carol, you're SO talented! Your cookies are works of art, and I hope you do start a business. I'd love to be a customer! :) I hope your vacation is wonderful!!!

JennyMac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.