Monday, June 27, 2016

TIDBITS

As summer slips by, I want to record the little moments it contains.  Last week we killed a little time after swim lessons with a trip to the local garden center.  I let Bella pick out the clothes, so we were a bit overdressed for running around, but they were all happy about it.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I've got some comedians running around my house with sharpies.  So tricky.

Untitled
Untitled

We've had some family fro-yo dates.

Untitled

We saw Finding Dory, and everyone stayed for the whole movie!  And it was so cute - though I did cry big tears at the end.

Untitled
Untitled

I got front row seats to this charming puppet show.

Untitled

Violet has come into her own and loves to show off her coloring, bubble blowing abilities and showing up at my bedside almost every morning.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I ran across this turtle while walking in our neighborhood one night - I've been trying to get my steps in every day.  He seems less concerned about this pursuit.

Untitled

We went on a progressive double date with friends to celebrate a birthday - a fantastic way to spend an evening.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

The girls earned some Oreos for helping Daddy to stuff paychecks.

Untitled

Today a sweet friend from college who used to lived in Little Rock stopped by for a delightful chat - so great to see you, Megan!

Untitled

The summertime has a lot of intensity, but a lot of goodness too.  It slips by so quickly!

0 comments: