



I've got some comedians running around my house with sharpies. So tricky.

We've had some family fro-yo dates.

We saw Finding Dory, and everyone stayed for the whole movie! And it was so cute - though I did cry big tears at the end.

I got front row seats to this charming puppet show.

Violet has come into her own and loves to show off her coloring, bubble blowing abilities and showing up at my bedside almost every morning.

I ran across this turtle while walking in our neighborhood one night - I've been trying to get my steps in every day. He seems less concerned about this pursuit.

We went on a progressive double date with friends to celebrate a birthday - a fantastic way to spend an evening.




The girls earned some Oreos for helping Daddy to stuff paychecks.

Today a sweet friend from college who used to lived in Little Rock stopped by for a delightful chat - so great to see you, Megan!

The summertime has a lot of intensity, but a lot of goodness too. It slips by so quickly!









0 comments:
Post a Comment