However, they did awesome! I would say that at this exact moment, Violet is a better swimmer than Lily who has stated that she prefers the "surface water." 😂😂😂
They started the week with seemingly open hearts and minds to the process, and they were jumping in the very first day, much to my surprise and delight! (You can see video on Instagram on the side bar in the blog if you want - William laughs continually while jumping in.)


The girls were sad that they could not swim everyday, though on the days when we were heading to the pool afterwards, our teachers graciously allowed them to be in the pool. Otherwise, they were hovering very near the edge and trying to

Each day both William and Violet got more comfortable and spent time blowing bubbles, going under, kicking and jumping.
(You know I LOVE kids in goggles. 😍)

We had a great week, and I am thrilled with their progress. Thanks, Torey and Conley for being awesome - my kids all love you!











0 comments:
Post a Comment