Our schedule over the next couple of weeks is a bit stacked, so when I looked at the field of flowers on Facebook and saw it was a go - we took our first ever trip to Wye Mountain in February. Though it was a tiny bit chilly, it was still a beautiful day to visit. Both William and Violet fell asleep on the way out there, so they were not super up for taking pictures. However, I still managed to snag some fun ones, and I love having this little early spring tradition. Even in February.


The big girls really love coming to the field, and Bella even brought along bubbles for extra fun. They also are good at smiling for pictures, which gives me hope for the future. And though the twins were not really down for posed pictures, Violet did enjoy walking around.



William really just wanted to be held by John. Can't say that I entirely blame him, but it did make getting pics hard. These pics do sum up three year old William, though usually he is a bit smilier.
(That lip tho.)
Getting a picture of all four was an absolute no-go, but I will show the attempts.


Also, Violet did agree to smile for a selfie with me, but she also kept getting concerned about her lip, which is thankfully healing up really well.

Don't worry, Wye Mountain - we'll be back!
For a trip down daffodil memory lane, here are our past visits!
{2016} {2015} {2014} {2013} {2012} {2011}













0 comments:
Post a Comment