I don't usually like to repeat the same Valentine's ideas, but this year I was so busy creating cookies that it felt the simplest to do exactly what we did last year over again. And you know what - that's okay. In fact, it actually makes a ton of sense. As a bonus - I did use props this year, and I sort of love how their Valentine's turned out.

I ordered the Light Box from Amazon, and it actually shipped from China, which was pretty bizarre. But - I love it, and it works perfectly, so I'm not complaining. The kiddos were remarkably cooperative for this little photo-shoot. I'm sure all of the rolls of Smarties did not hurt.
I love these sweet faces with all of my being. We aren't together today, so grandparents went to class parties in our stead, which I really appreciate. Lily and Bella actually did all of the work cutting the Valentines and taping them onto Airheads for their classes and the twins - it is amazing to see them becoming truly helpful! So fun.
Here's a walk down our Valentine's memory lane stretching back over six years - precious moments that I am so thankful to have.
{2016} {2015} {2014} {2013} {2012} {2011}
Again I will say - Happy Valentine's Day from our clan to yours!









0 comments:
Post a Comment