Thursday, May 04, 2017

WHAT DID WE DO IN APRIL?

My goodness.  I am not exactly keeping up with all the things right now.  Even as I type, I imagine all of the things that I haven't even remembered to do that need to be done, and yet, I want to be sitting on the couch. 😴 I decided to catch up on the littler moments that make up our life, and April was certainly packed with them.  Here are some of the highlights.

We had brunch at The Root where we got to eat outdoors and enjoy vegan pancakes for these little egg/milk free cuties and their cute sisters. 😍

Untitled
Untitled

We've had sweet moments all around.  (when we are not busy having sassy moments....😒)

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

We've had two separate zoo field trips - one that included a massive downpour 🌧 and one that didn't ☀️.  Both were good.

fullsizeoutput_52a9
fullsizeoutput_52a7
fullsizeoutput_52a4
Untitled
Untitled
(She likes to push.  He likes to ride.)
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

We had a blast with Nana and Papa when they were here for the twins' birthday weekend. 🎉

Untitled
fullsizeoutput_51fb

We went to a roller-skating birthday party that turned out to be so much fun for everyone, though the twins' couldn't have the cake so they thoroughly enjoyed the Coke.

Untitled
Untitled

We also found a skin infection on this sweet child who then required a nasty pill three times a day for two weeks.  But we are done, and her skin looks so much better.  I'm so very thankful!

Untitled

Looking through these pictures does fill my heart with gratitude.  Many things feel like they are spinning quickly, but our lives do have so much love and so many rich moments.  What a gift to live life with my people.  That's what we did in April.  You know, in between all the other stuff we did. 👊🏻

0 comments: