As usual, the girls really loved it, and this year they could both pick blueberries that were actually blue. Way to go, ladies! Also, they are starting to smile for the camera. Sometimes. When they feel like it. But, I will still take it.

John picked the most berries by far, as usual. He had William who was less than happy for much of the time due to the fact that he was hot. Or that he likes fussing. It is hard to know. Neither baby is terribly fussy all the time, but they both definitely have their moments, and William seems to have more of them.
I do love that we live in such a naturally beautiful area where there are activities like this a short drive away. It really enriches our lives, and I am so thankful.


We finished out with our requisite family picture at the event. John has said over and over again that family pictures are my love language, so he stands and smiles even we he is hot and ready to get the baby in the car. Thanks, honey. I really do appreciate it, and maybe you will too in 10 years. Even if you don't, I still will - so thanks.

As usual, the fam pic cracks me up. Bella was not actually acting as her face portrays - she was quite sweet through the whole outing and so was Lily. When we got home, they both told me what a fun time they had with the blueberries. That makes it worth it. Even when it is blazing hot outside. Plus, I am looking forward to fresh blueberry pie!









0 comments:
Post a Comment