Friday, June 28, 2013

6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FOR OUR CFA

6 years ago today, we opened our CFA restaurant here in Little Rock, which seems unreal.  Time marches on at such an alarming pace.  Last year, I chronicled our CFA story, which you can read here :  Part 1 and Part 2.  This year, I thought I would share a few interesting stats that John figured out yesterday.

For example - in the six years that we have been open, we have had 3,193,745 transactions at our restaurant alone!  Over 3 million - which means the number of people we have served is far beyond that, which is seriously amazing.  I am always so thankful and grateful that God put us in an industry where we get to interact with so many people from so many different walks of life.  I can say for certain that there are rarely dull moments in our life.

We have served 1,070,308 Original Chick-fil-A Sandwiches since we have been open.  I love spreading chicken cheer.  If those were all laid side by side, it would stretch over 67 miles, and if they were stacked straight up - it would be over 33 miles tall.  So much delicious chicken.

Speaking of hero products - have you ever tried our freshly squeezed Lemonade.  We regularly squeeze between 6 and 10 cases of lemons a day just for our store, depending on the season.  We have served over 104,895 gallons of lemonade since we've been open.  If we were to fill bath tubs with all of that (perish the thought of a lemonade bath - how sticky would that be?), it would fill 2,622 bathtubs full.  

Today, they celebrated with cake for the team.

Untitled

The cow ended up with a little cake in the face.  It's a tough gig to be the CFA cow on Birthday Day.

Untitled

We are so thankful for our fantastic team who helps make all of this possible every single day, and we are so thankful to our amazing guests who allow us the pleasure of serving them meals.  Ultimately, we are so thankful to our heavenly Father who makes all good things possible and gives us what we need to accomplish his work.

Happy 6 years to our CFA - it's been a great run, and we look forward to many more years.

0 comments: