Saturday, June 08, 2013

TWINS NEWBORN PICS BY MAIN STREET STUDIOS

Luke brought me the CD from our photo shoot when we went into Main Street Studios a couple of weeks ago, which I mentioned in this post.  I adore the way they came out and am again amazed at what a baby whispered Luke is.  Without further adieu - here they are!

Getting both babies lulled to sleep at the same time was a challenge, even though they sleep most of the time.  In some of these pictures, I actually had just helped William's eyes close the rest of the way with my fingers.  Then he would pop them back open.

spenst(bfy1)_15
spenst(bfy1)_13
spenst(bfy1)(f)_16

Ellen and I did a lot of baby feeding to keep them totally happy.

spenst(bfy1)_12

We got precious individual pictures of them both.  I made the tiniest tutu of all time for Violet.

spenst(bfy1)_21
spenst(bfy1)_22
spenst(bfy1)_05
spenst(bfy1)_07

The studio had the adorable crocheted diaper cover and matching hat for William.

spenst(bfy1)_27
spenst(bfy1)_29
spenst(bfy1)_08
spenst(bfy1)_09

This is probably my very favorite that we captured at the end.

spenst(bfy1)(a)_34

He also took some family pictures, which were difficult to wrangle for.  But, he did manage to get a couple that I love.

spenst(bfy1)_01
spenst(bfy1)_04

Thanks, Uncle Luke - thanks for being there for all our special family moments.

1 comments:

Kaity B. said...

Oh my goodness! Too precious for words!