All of that to say, Happy Hump Day - we're half way through the week!
I wrote a guest post for sweet Kelcie at This Beautiful Inheritance. I gave it the cheery title of "Dead Dreams," so if you're interested, you should definitely check it out. I was a little intimidated to be writing a post for someone else's blog, but it turned out to be fun. Thanks for the chance, Kelcie!
Today I have been awed as I have driven around town. The sun has been playing peek-a-boo, and every time it appears from behind the clouds, it seems that the trees are covered in diamonds. They are sparkling, and it is gorgeous.



The creativity of God is declared by nature so fully. I am amazed with the diversity of beauty that the four seasons bring, and I love seeing something unusual that transforms the ordinary to something extraordinarily lovely. I also love that we have not lost power through this storm cycle, and I am so grateful.
In other news, this week I am covered up in Valentine's cookies, but they are coming along really well! I just love Valentine's Day. I can't help it.

I'm off to cover all those bare cookies with sugary, almond flavored goodness. Yum.






0 comments:
Post a Comment