




These acorns were a major hit with both John and Lily (and everybody else). While True was blowing out the candles, I had to have Lily put the bucket back on the table.
Ellen also made this super cute and tasty cake.

The camping fabric under everything really helped tie it all together.

Outdoors, there was a tent, hammock and swinging chair for kiddos to play on, as well as bubbles and sidewalk chalk. Because the weather was so beautiful, it turned out to be a lovely day relaxing outside. So many of their friends came to celebrate True.


The birthday boy seemed thrilled with everything and enjoyed having everyone sing Happy Birthday as he tried to blow out the candles. After several tries and some help, they were extinguished. I love two year olds.
It was so fun to have so much of my family there. Gotta love sisters and mom, and I always had someone to help hold a baby.
On their way out, people were asked to sign True's Curious George Goes Camping book and grab a treat bag.


I'm always ready for S'more fun - how bout you? After the party, True's most ardent admirers stayed around to see him open presents with help from his older cousins.

Happy 2nd Birthday, True - you are one loved little man.


I'm always ready for S'more fun - how bout you? After the party, True's most ardent admirers stayed around to see him open presents with help from his older cousins.

Happy 2nd Birthday, True - you are one loved little man.














1 comments:
I love this!!! what an adorable party!
Post a Comment