Friday, February 12, 2016

VALENTINE'S FUN 2016

I love Valentine's Day lots and lots and like doing photo Valentine's for the kids. Instead of trying to come up with something on my own this year, I followed this very easy tutorial for photo strip Valentine's and love the way they turned out.  I had them printed at Target and cut them, and the girls attached all of them to Airheads for me.  Really, it was very easy - especially with helpers!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Everyone had their class parties yesterday, and I ended up taking all the kids to Lily's party in the afternoon.  Walking in was the hardest part, because we had to park pretty far away.  John surprised Lily and was there to help, which definitely made things better.

IMG_4756
IMG_4758
(I forgot to check the exposure, which is a bummer on that last picture.)
IMG_4760
(This is what it regularly feels like.)

We came home with LOTS of Valentine's loot to sort through (and for mom to discard).

IMG_4763

You can see past year's Valentine's fun here:  {2015} {2014} {2013} {2012} {2011}  2014 has hilarious pictures with the "murderer of love," and 2015 has pictures of what we use for Valentine's decor around here among other things.

Hope your Valentine's Day weekend is shaping up to be full of love!

0 comments: