We do Valentine mail boxes. (here's a bit more about them.)

Our mantle is festive. This year, as an act of love, John did something to the letters to make them stand perfectly. I haven't even inspected it up close, but I really appreciate his thoughtfulness! No more leaning letters. (Here's a bit more about the mantel.)

I did a few Valentine's cookies this year, and I loved the way they turned out. These pictures make me happy.


I have a bizarre compulsion to hand make Valentine's for the kiddos classes. This year was no different, and I took pictures last week. I could explain why they are not displaying the same size, but it isn't worth the time to explain or to fix it. Some things have got to slide, and I guess this is one of them.
I attached them to little treat bags with Hugs and Kisses in them, and John actually helped with the assembly both nights before they were due. He really does love me.
(Also, I have been enjoying my V-day themed Jamberry mani all week! I love this holiday.)
Lastly, I tried to get a festive picture of all my children. This was quite the ordeal, but I got a couple of cute ones. (For a laugh - you can check out last year's Valentine's pictures with the murderer of love.) (Also cute, V-Day pics from 2013 and also 2012 and even 2011. I have quite the tradition.)


Happy early Valentine's Day! I truly hope your day is filled with love. ❤️










0 comments:
Post a Comment