Attending church and getting a family picture in.
Impromptu Mexican lunch with friends.

Heading home and trying to get a few more pictures of the kiddos. The sun came out right as I got them settled. (laugh cry emoji)

We tried by the trees with not much more luck. Such is the way it goes. Gran Gran and I worked together on their clothes, and I'm so pleased with the results! William can totally rock that suit.

After nap time, we did an egg hunt where I re-hid the eggs they already hunted for the other night + a few more. It's so fun that the twins actually care now, and the big girls were so kind to always be helping them find eggs.

(When did she get so big?)
(She loved hunting eggs!)



Savoring the bounty as the sunset on the gorgeous day made everyone so happy.
There are always a million layers going on in our world, but today stood apart as a joyous day. We celebrated what Christ has done for us and what he continues to do in our lives. We are messy always, but he meets us in our mess to make us more like him. Which I always need more of and am so grateful for.
Happy Easter - He is Risen!














0 comments:
Post a Comment