


Earlier this month, we saw Mumford & Sons who also put on a really great show. I love beauty and truth, and my heart responds to both through deep emotion that often catches me off-guard, though I am more prepared for it as I get older. I had an experience that reminded me again of the power that lays within truth, no matter where you hear it. Mumford and Sons are certainly not a Christian band, but much of their music is laced with truth. And since I spent a lot of time in college growing to understand that "All truth is God's truth," their concert turned into a worshipful experience for me.
During both concerts, the lights came up, and we were treated to a display of talent that is truly God given. Because my musical abilities stack up to nil and none, I am always blown away watching people create music so eloquently and seemingly easily.


Here's to April and great artists coming through Little Rock - we've been so spoiled!


Here's to April and great artists coming through Little Rock - we've been so spoiled!








0 comments:
Post a Comment