Here are a few things we snuck in before the kids went on official Christmas break.
Bella's Kindergarten performance. 😍😍😍 She's one of the tall elves in the back row.

An impromptu sushi day date, aka, best decision of the week.

Class parties.

Helping a friend move and finding these girls sneaking Sixlets by the handful in the pantry. #birdsofafeather
Having Christmas treats delivered to us! 😋😋😋
Enjoying the faux candles used in our children's worship service while singing Silent Night. Good call, Children's Department!

Partying during naps then falling exhausted wherever they will.

Sunday night we did take in the Arkansas State Capitol which is decked out beautifully for the holidays. We had a great time running around, and it proved to be a good outing since it was so very FRIGID for so many days in a row. The kids and I are thin skinned, so this was a low-key, heated plan for the fam.


(We actually got to go inside of the governor's conference room!)
(And visit several bathrooms!)
Having kids that can take pictures is 👊.
(Also, so glad I brought along the big camera for 👆 moment.)
(Sometimes I wonder if Violet will ever look back on the pictures and wonder why I didn't have her remove the blanket from her mouth. And I will just laugh maniacally.)
So thankful for my people and the sweet moments we share together!














0 comments:
Post a Comment