I love punch, and I thought it would be pretty simple to make up a little Cranberry punch recipe. Here's what you need.

The Cranberry Splash Sierra Mist
White Cran-Strawberry Juice
Vanilla Ice Cream
Fresh Cranberries
Put in your ice cream. The more you put in, the frothier it will be. I like frothy punch, so I put in about 12 scoops.

Then, pour in the entire bottle of juice and the bottle of Sierra Mist. Throw some cranberries on the top, and viola, you have Cranberry Punch. I didn't use the juice for the Friday night party, and it definitely needed some more flavor. The juice gives it the extra sweetness it needed.

And, there you have it!





1 comments:
Awesome! This punch is exactly what I was looking for, and very easy. Interesting site you have here...I could read on and on. I really liked your blog about scaling down to only 4 Christmas gifts. I have to remind my daughter that Christmas is not her birthday. We really need to carve out time this holiday season to be thankful for what we have, spend more quality time with family and friends, and to be helpful to those who need it. Thanks so much, and Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment