Family hiking fun.

(this photo by Luke)

(this photo by Luke)

(photo by Luke)
So brave.
We really enjoyed checking out this guy's backpack sweat stain. Does that make us mean?

We played Monopoly Deal like it was going out of style.

Brother and Bro-in-Law taking rock jumping pictures at every opportunity.


(photos by/from Luke)
We had an amazing off-roading adventure.

I rode on top of the car, at times splashing through water.

(photo by Luke)
We encountered a giant puddle where Luke got stuck for a while.

Here are the drivers conferring on which way John should go to not get stuck. I love that John tested the water with both feet. We made it!


Mom with the wind in her hair.

Trail Ridge Road


(another photo by Luke)
John and my brother, Mike, hiked Long's Peak - a serious 14er. They did great. They did come across a guy who had been struck by lightning on his head and spent the night on the top of the mountain unconscious and got to help get him emergency help. So glad they were safe.


While the guys were hiking, we girls spent the day in Estes.


(more pictures from awesome Uncle Luke)
John and I took a tour of the New Belgium Brewery. Here's Lily posing as a "Beer Ranger."
Good times. I'll leave you with this great picture, by none other than, Luke.

Colorado is so beautiful - we haven't been since this trip and we are hankering to go back.









0 comments:
Post a Comment