
Well done, Carol. I kissed my babies goodnight and goodbye tonight and held back a few tears as I did so. I will peak in on them before I leave in the morning, just so that it is not as many days before I see them. Getting a peak counts for seeing them on Saturday in my mind. Every time I have talked about the trip with Lily, she says, "And you will take the bracelets?" And I say, "Yes, I will take the bracelets."
I'm not going to lie. Leaving is hard. I am so excited to go, and I will be mostly thrilled during the whole of the trip. But, the actual leaving behind of my favoritest and most beloved people is hard and hurts my heart. I'm not all me without them anymore.
BUT, I am so glad to be stepping out. Leaving is not comfortable, but it is good, and I am glad.
Here are things to be praying if you think of this trip to Honduras -
- Pray for the people that we minister to - that they will experience help and healing through God and through our hands.
- Pray that Jesus' name with be glorified with our actions and that Hondurans will come to know and trust him.
- As always, pray for safe, smooth travel, for all bags to arrive, and for health for our team.
- Pray for families left behind.
I am praying that God will work more of himself in my heart. I want to have a heart like his, and I am hoping this week will show me more of him.
I won't have internet access at all during the trip, so it will be pretty quiet round these blog parts. However, I did schedule a few posts of some of our past trips that never got blogged just to keep it fun. They won't show up on Facebook, but they will be here.
Peace out til next week!





0 comments:
Post a Comment