Friday, March 22, 2013

LILY'S 4 YEAR PICS BY MAIN STREET STUDIOS

It's that time again.  The time when I have some of the most adorable photos ever from my brother-in-law (of Main Street Studios) to share.  About a month ago we were in NW Arkansas and got Lily's 4 year old pictures done - you can see some of the behind the scenes in this post.  I got the CD yesterday, and I love them all.  As usual - Luke got great shots at times when I had little hope of it.

Spenst(Lily4)_01
Spenst(Lily4)_02
Spenst(Lily4)_03

Showing these pictures to Lily was pretty hilarious.  She kept saying, "Awww!  There I am - holding my cheeks or standing there or . . . "  Though this was not Bella's day for pictures, she actually wanted to be in some.  I love this series of the girls - these are probably some of my favorite pictures of them to date.

Spenst(Lily4)_07
Spenst(Lily4)_08
Spenst(Lily4)_10

Then, Luke took Lily outside to get some more of just her.  They took a chair for her to sit on.  Bella noticed this, grabbed a chair and insisted that we drag it around the block.  Then she photo-bombed for this gem of a shot with Lily complaining that Bella is whining.

Spenst(Lily4)_14

Bella was serious about taking a sweet picture, and Luke got this picture of her sitting in the chair she had dragged to the wall.  Bella picked this pose.

Spenst(Lily4)_17

Then, he and Lily continued their photo shoot.

Spenst(Lily4)_20
Spenst(Lily4)_23
Spenst(Lily4)_25

Lily really wanted a few pictures wearing her birthday outfit, so she changed and posed some more.

Spenst(Lily4)_28

She spotted this horse way up high, and I do love the last one.

Spenst(Lily4)_29

Thanks, Main Street Studios, for capturing my sweet girls regularly!  Love these pictures - love the girls even more.

(To see past pictures by Main Street Studios, click here!)

0 comments: