Tuesday, May 21, 2013

END OF AN ERA: FAREWELL FRIENDS

Last Wednesday night, we headed out to dinner with our whole community group for the last time.  I haven't written about it before now for many obvious reasons, but also, it just makes me sad.  We have been in our community group for several years now, and it has been made up of mostly the same people most of the time.  A few have come and gone and then come back, and we have added a few, but mostly, it has been consistent.  Which I love.

IMG_3406

Having people to share the best and worst of yourself with is a true blessing, and this group of people always points us to the Lord.  We have fun, and we seek the Lord, and we look for ways to serve together.  I could not ask for anything better.

Wednesday night was a goodbye dinner for the Koss family.  They are heading to Franklin, TN, which I understand is not a shabby place to have to move to.  But, they will be missed.  Nothing replaces the years together, and we will always think of you fondly, look forward to visits and hope against hope for a transfer back to Little Rock!  (I know that is unlikely, but a girl can dream.)

Also - Lindsay - please start a blog.  I want to see your projects, hear your thoughts and see how God continues to work in your family.  Just wanted to put that out there publicly.  We love you, Koss family, and we already miss you.

1 comments:

Kristin Murdock said...

Yea Lindsey, start a blog! I would read it, too!