Tuesday, May 07, 2013

SPECIAL NIGHT WITH MY BLOOM GROUP

I've written briefly about my Bloom group before, and last night we got together for dinner at one of our leader's houses.  Two of our number are moving away, and it was a goodbye dinner in their honor. Harriet, who hosted us, went all out with china and flowers and absolutely delicious food.  We felt spoiled rotten.

IMG_3348

Our group has been together for three whole years, and so much has transpired in that time.  A lot of life, good and bad, has happened to everyone, and we have enjoyed a front row view in each other's lives.  I'm so thankful to have these women in my corner, cheering me on and towards Christ and praying for me.  What a privilege to see God move in each other's families, and I look forward in great anticipation of what God will continue to do.

IMG_3313
IMG_3314

We are saying farewell to these two dear women, and they will be sorely missed.  The cake made me feel slightly better about the goodbye, but now that the sugar has worn off, I am just sad in my heart, though excited for them.

IMG_3311
IMG_3312

All in all, it was a delightful evening.  Thanks, Harriet, for making it so special for all of us.  Your attention to detail and thoughtfulness was noticed and appreciated.  And I want to thank each of you dear women - thanks for living life with me and being real and reflecting Christ.  It is an honor to know each of you!

IMG_3315

1 comments:

Kristin Murdock said...

Lindsey is moving?? Sad!