Thursday, May 02, 2013

HOSPITAL PICTURES BY KELLY

To say that I am spoiled rotten in the photography department is a massive understatement.  Usually, we have my amazing brother in law take pictures, but he sadly lives three hours away.  I have a wonderful friend who offered to run up to the hospital whenever to take pictures.  Because of all the crazy timing, we opted to have her come when we introduced Lily and Bella to William and Violet for the first time.

I am so very thankful for her graciousness and to have these moments captured forever.  What a blessing!  If you ever need pictures here in Little Rock, Kelly Bittle Photography is a fantastic choice!

WVSpenst0425
WVSpenst0433
WVSpenst0436
WVSpenst0437
WVSpenst0446
WVSpenst0468
WVSpenst0489
WVSpenst0506
WVSpenst0526
WVSpenst0559
WVSpenst0592
WVSpenst0630
WVSpenst0657
WVSpenst0668
WVSpenst0672
WVSpenst0701
WVSpenst0704
WVSpenst0716
WVSpenst0734
WVSpenst0794
WVSpenst0830
WVSpenst0845
WVSpenst0881
WVSpenst0885
WVSpenst0927
WVSpenst0935

Thank you, Kelly, from the very bottom of my heart for capturing this special time.  It means so much to me!

7 comments:

Linds said...

these are so precious. tears in my eyes. I just love this story that God has woven together so intricately. beautiful.

Meaghan said...

Just beautiful.

Amber said...

absolutely beautiful photos! So excited for y'all

Stefanie said...

These are gorgeous! What a precious memory!

Sharon Townsend said...

It has been amazing to watch this story transpire from afar! May God continue to be glorified in it!! Congratulations!!!
Sharon

Unknown said...

These are beautiful shots!

Jeran said...

I love these. So beautiful and sweet. You will cherish these forever.