Monday, August 24, 2015

PICTURES BY MAIN STREET STUDIOS

Well, I've oft sung the praises of my dear bro-in-law (Luke Davis of Main Street Studios) who is the picture whisperer.  He manages to get amazing photos of my children every. single. time., which is no small feat when they are 6, 4, 2 and 2.  On our way back from Branson, we stopped in to Siloam Springs to get portraits of each child made.  I LOVE them all.  (The kids and the pictures.)

spenst_03
spenst_16
spenst_18

Lily has had a really loose front tooth for the past several weeks, and I was so nervous it would be out before these "Six-Year-Old" pictures.  I wanted one last round of pics with her sweet baby teeth smile, and I'm thrilled to get it.  Strangely enough, that tooth is still holding on - though only by a thread now.  She'll be missing those top two any day now.

spenst_10
spenst_21

Bella really is a natural in front of the camera.  She smiles sweetly and seems so charming.  You would never be able to imagine the kind of screaming she can produce while looking at these shots.  She will actually be turning five in a few short months, which is unfathomable, so I'm glad we have these pictures of precious "Four-Year-Old" Bella.

spenst_14-2
spenst_23

Violet is quite frankly a spit-fire, but she is also the most loving child ever.  And she loves Uncle Luke and turned on the smiles and laughs for him.  Our sweet "Two-Year-Old" Violet - I love to see the joy written all over her face in these shots.

spenst_06
spenst_25

Though William is actually quite smiley, he is more difficult to photograph, but Luke still manages somehow.  He did not want to sit in the orange chair - he wanted me to hold him.  He also wanted nothing to do with sitting on a step, but he did love running.  Our "Two-Year-Old" Chilliam totally makes me laugh with his antics.

spenst_05
spenst_32

And for good measure, here's one of the twins together.

spenst_30

Honestly, when I look through these pictures, they make my heart ache a bit - I can't believe these beautiful children have been entrusted to my care.  I am so thankful for each of them.  And, I'm so thankful to Luke for capturing their sweet spirits better than I ever could.

At the end, Luke took a pic of John and I in front of a new mural in downtown Siloam Springs.  Since John and I met, dated and married in that city, we think of it so fondly.  I love that we get to go back regularly visiting friends and family and JBU - it holds a special place in our heart!

spenst_35

(to see past pictures of our family by Main Street Studios, click here!)
(for more details on the girls clothes, here's a blog post about them!)

0 comments: