Which brings us to water. Water that we have in abundance in our country and lives. Water that flows from our faucet at whatever temperature we would like it to be, ready to consume, ready to clean, ready to be wasted. Our relationship with water is so different than that of most of the world. The ladies at Project 320 want to do something about it and have asked us all to join them.

Building a well in Africa costs $5,000, which is a lot of cash money. Obviously, each of us could not build a well by ourselves, but with our powers and cash moneys combined, we can make a difference.
So, here's the deal. Have you ever found yourself thinking -

If you have, then this is the giveaway for you. I am giving away 2, that's right, 2 $30 Chick-fil-A Gift Cards. And, since this is a small-time blog, then you probably will have pretty good chances at winning one of those for your very own.

I will even throw Mini-Moos in for the winners if they want.

How's that for cute? And a good cause. Here's how it works.
1) Go to Project 320 and donate $10.
2) Come back here and leave me a comment telling me that you donated.
3) For every $10 contributed, you get one entry. So, if you donate $20, then leave 2 comments. $30, 3 comments - you get the idea.
This giveaway will end on December 19th at 4:00 p.m. CST, so you have all weekend to enter as many times as you want to. The winner will be randomly selected, which I will have to figure out how to do, seeing as I have never hosted one of these here giveaways. There is a first time for everything. I will mail out the gift cards on the 20th!
Please help make a difference and bring water to a community that desperately needs it. They will be forever grateful. If you don't want to Eat More Chicken (which I can't imagine), then head over here to see what other giveaways you could enter.
On a side note, as I was looking for a gift card to pose for the picture, I remembered the last time I had seen one in our house. This is where I found our gift card model.





26 comments:
As if I need more chikfila! I'm doing this one for the hubby. :) Thanks for donating!!
Thanks!! This is awesome!
#4 of 12
gomeggo[at]gmail[dot]com
Wahoo! Like Crystal, I'm entering this one for my husband, who would eat there for every meal, if he could. :) Thanks for an awesome giveaway!
(Entry #10 of 10)
Great idea Carol. Ate at Chick-fil-A lastima night and wished we ate there more often :) We donated once.
We donated again!
Love the cause!! Thanks Carol for being creative to help others. Donated twice.
Second comment for Mom Spenst!
we are finally getting a chick-fil-a!!!
this would be perfect!
:)
this is entry #9
Awesome! Entry#5
My family would eat there for breakfast lunch and dinner if they could! Thanks so much for the giveaway! Lisa Sharp Entry #1 of 10
My family would eat there for breakfast lunch and dinner if they could! Thanks so much for the giveaway! Lisa Sharp Entry #1 of 10
Lisa Sharp Entry #2 of 10
Yay for water and the P320m girls and YOU!
jenni@ragamuffinbeauties.com
Thank you for the giveaway. I just donated $10.
Marci Carr
Thank you again. My kids (ages 6 and 9) just donated another $10. Great project!
Count Leslie and I in for $50. I love Chic-fil-A!
Comment #2 for Ty Henry
Comment #3 for Ty Henry
Comment #4 for Ty
Comment #5 for Ty
Comment for Michelle Magee.
This is so nice idea. I like gift cards. I will participate to win it. Thanks for info.
custom gift cards
Scratch Cards
This is so nice idea. I like gift cards. I will participate to win it. Thanks for info. custom gift cards Scratch Cards
Awesome! Entry#5
Stunning design.. i always prefer custom gift cards packages as one gets product perfect to it`s requirements...
This is so nice idea. I like gift cards. I will participate to win it. Thanks for info. custom gift cards Scratch Cards
Clear business cards
Post a Comment