

We had the Banquette built in 2010 as a Christmas present to one another, and I have been so glad that we did. We can pile lots and lots of peeps around it - great for parties and anytime we have a lot of kiddos around. It is easy to clean, and fun to play on. The girls have only jacked their faces on the table a couple of times, but I think that comes with the territory.
I wrote a post about the stuff hanging on the large wall that you can read by clicking here. The tree on the other wall is made of buttons, and you can read about it in this post. I think I might do something little for the other side of the window - any suggestions? The curtains are from Target, and the table and chairs are from Pottery Barn. I love that the table has a distressed look already, since it leads a very distressing life at the hands of my children. Also, anyone reading this should know that it took me a good 20 minutes to clean this area to be able to take these pictures. The windows especially were dirty.
The flowers are leftover from my birthday, which means they have had an amazingly long life. I do love fresh flowers, though I don't feel great at arranging them.

So, that is our breakfast nook - one of the most used rooms in our home. To see the rest of our house that I have posted about, click here.






0 comments:
Post a Comment