Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Long Weekend: Good Times

      What did we do with our long weekend?  Welp, we did a lot of paperwork.  Which is not super fun, but it needs to be done, so I am glad we are making headway.  We also went to the pool for the first time this season.  (I looked up last year's pictures, which you can see here, and was amazed at how much changes in a year.  Bella has hair, for example.)

IMG_4770
IMG_4775
IMG_4774
(she would not let the cup be pried from her hand)
IMG_4788
Collage

We tried playing in the sprinklers, with mixed results.  Mostly, they wanted to push around strollers.

IMG_4145
Collage
IMG_4146

We had a few friends over for dinner on Memorial Day.  The girls helped me make homemade ice cream, and I also made Strawberry Rhubarb Pie, which I will be sharing the recipe for later this week.  I just finished another piece of it.  Yum.  The kids enjoyed blue sugar cookies.

IMG_4175
IMG_4180
IMG_4187

It is officially summer.  Bring it on.

0 comments: