Tuesday, January 01, 2013

BELLA'S TWO YEAR PICTURES

Luke did it again - he took a crazy Bella and got some great pictures of her in spite of her.  She certainly didn't make it easy, and I made the choice to keep the shoot very short, because it was not particularly fun to wrangle her at every spot, begging her to cooperate.  And, we had already done pictures of the girls together that day, which you can see here.

Thanks, Uncle Luke (of Main Street Studios), for working your photo magic!  Here are my favorites from Bella's Two-Year-Old photo shoot.

spenst(bella2)_12
spenst(bella2)_13
spenst(bella2)_14
spenst(bella2)_17
spenst(bella2)_19

She is full of life and intensity and love.  We love our sweet Bella girl so much.

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Amber said...

such precious photos!

Lora said...

Where did you find the fishy shirt? My fish crazed toddler will be 2 this spring, I'm feeling inspired!

Carol said...

Lora - The shirt is from an Etsy shop - I think I linked to it in the post about Bella's goldfish party - http://johnandcarolshow.blogspot.com/2012/10/goldfish-party-details.html.